A white label product is a product or service produced by one company (the manufacturer or producer) that other companies (the marketers) rebrand to make it appear as if they had made it.
Such private label manufactures offer marketers control over product factor such as designs, production, pricing, size and distribution. This allows the marketer to do quick adjustment to products based on customer’s changing expectations from the product.
Sometimes rather than out licensing the patents, patent owner companies choose to get the patented product contract manufactured.
Some of the key points Signicent consider while finding appropriate list of white label manufactures include:
- Ability to export to geographies of choice
- Meeting the standards and regulatory check points
- Product range
- Production capacity and timeline
- Verification of information from government websites
- Details of key personals
- Making contact with key personals
- Other parameters deemed necessary depending on the case in hand
See a free sample and know about pricing & delivery time of a typical White Label Manufacturers Search Report:
|Yes, I have login info||No, I do not have login info|
|Login to Free Sample||Request Login Details|